You will need:
- a UK first or second class Honours degree in a relevant subject area or
- an equivalent international qualification (find out whether your qualification meets our requirements by visiting our International Student page) or
- relevant work experience in combination with a degree below second class Honours.
If you do not meet our formal entry requirements, but still feel you can demonstrate the ability to complete the course successfully, you may still be accepted onto a course. Each application will be considered on its merits.
*Please note: having taken into consideration all your application details, the Course Director may also require you to take Graduate Management Admissions Test GMAT (minimum score 600) or GRE (75th percentile in both the verbal and quantitative reasoning sections). The GMAT course code for the Masters in Strategic Marketing is K2H-N3-79 and our GRE institution code is 3641.
If you are an international student you will need to provide evidence that you have achieved a satisfactory test result in an English qualification. The minimum standard expected from a number of accepted courses are as follows:
- 6.5 overall and 6.5 in the writing component
TOEFL - 92 and a writing score 21
Pearson PTE Academic
Cambridge English Scale - 180
Cambridge English: Advanced
Cambridge English: Proficiency
In addition to these minimum scores you are also expected to achieve a balanced score across all elements of the test. We reserve the right to reject any test score if any one element of the test score is too low.
We can only accept tests taken within two years of your registration date (with the exception of Cambridge English tests which have no expiry date).
Students requiring a Tier 4 (General) visa must ensure they can meet the English language requirements set out by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and we recommend booking a IELTS for UKVI test.
Home EU Student Fees
MSc Full-time - £12,500
MSc Full-time - £20,000
- The fees outlined apply to all students whose initial date of registration falls on or between 1 August 2016 and 31 July 2017.
- All students pay the tuition fee set by the University for the full duration of their registration period agreed at their initial registration.
- A deposit may be payable, depending on your course.
- Additional fees for extensions to the agreed registration period may be charged and can be found below.
- Fee eligibility at the Home/EU rate is determined with reference to UK Government regulations. As a guiding principle, EU nationals (including UK) who are ordinarily resident in the EU pay Home/EU tuition fees, all other students (including those from the Channel Islands and Isle of Man) pay Overseas fees.
To help students in finding and securing appropriate funding we have created a funding finder where you can search for suitable sources of funding by filtering the results to suit your needs.
Visit the funding finder.
Bursaries may be available, however please be aware that funding will, in most cases, only be discussed once you have secured a firm offer of a place on the course. Please contact the Enquiries Office for further details.
The tuition fees for the MSc in Strategic Marketing course starting September 2016 are as follows:
You will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of £1,000 on acceptance of your place. The reminder of the tuition fees are payable either before, or on the day of registration, which is the first day of orientation week.
Please also read these important notes about fees
Cranfield School of Management is awarding several half-fee scholarships for outstanding MSc in Strategic Marketing applicants.
To apply for a scholarship you will need to provide a one-page summary (no more than 500 words) detailing why you should be considered, together with your application.
Your one-page summary must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 1st of May 2016 (early scholarship applications are encouraged).
Bursaries and scholarships
We have a limited number of bursaries available for exceptional candidates, worth up to a maximum of £4,000. These are awarded at the course director's discretion and are based on merit as well as considerations of financial need. If you would like to be considered for a bursary, please indicate so in in the financial details section of your application.
For more information on funding, you may find the following websites useful:
- British Council
Other funding options are listed here.
To make your application you will need to register to use our online system. Once you have set up an account you will be able to create, save and amend your application form before submitting it to Cranfield.
We do not have a formal deadline for receiving applications, although to secure your place on the course and in on-campus accommodation, we advise that you apply as early as possible as places are limited.
Please include the following with your application:
- Degree certificate
- GMAT score if taken
- Two references
- English language test score if required
Once your online application has been submitted together with your supporting documentation, it will be processed by our admissions team within four to six weeks. You will then be advised by email if you are successful, unsuccessful, or whether the course director would like to interview you before a decision is made.
If you are successful, an offer letter will be emailed to you within two weeks. You will then have a further four weeks to confirm your place and pay your deposit of £1,000.
For more information email or call the Enquiries Office
+44 (0) 1234 758008