Each masters student has to successfully complete an individual research project. These last approximately three months and must involve experimental work. The majority of projects are based within our own laboratories, although if they wish sponsored students can undertake their project at their employing establishment.
- Blast Mitigation Materials: Mechanisms of Mitigation
- Study of Human Hair and Effects of Sex, Age and Cleaning Treatments
- The Effect of Blast on the Combat Head System
- Small Scale Fragmentation of Cast Iron
- Elemental Analysis by Particle Induced X-Ray Emission of Matches Used in Arson Attacks
- The Blood Pattern Analysis on Shoes From Kicking Incidents
- The Crystallographic and Spectroscopic Analysis of Burnt Match Heads in Arson Cases
- XRF for Large Objects
- A Survey to Determine the Frequency of Occurrence of Paint Fragments on the Clothing of Persons Suspected of Involvement in Crime.