Who is it for?
- Practising key account managers, new business managers, and commercial managers
- Sales directors, commercial directors, managing directors with an interest in sales
Aims and objectives
- Exchange of good practice between companies engaged in business-to-business key account management (KAM)
- Discovery of best practice through invited speakers who have an international profile
- Members have priority access to world-leading research that is generated
- Offers priority access to club research, reports, books etc
- Offers access to Cranfield faculty and to their publications
- Invites participation at four lively club days with guest speakers from major companies and academia
- Enables participation in small group research syndicates including visits to member companies
- Invites attendance at speaker dinners and ‘bring a customer’ events
- Offers priority access to new tools and techniques
- Enables participation in research projects
- Gives members the opportunity to define fast-response research reports and executive briefings
- Offers discounts on executive education programmes
- Provides an online knowledgebase
- Invites attendance at meetings recognised for CPD purposes
- This club operates on a non-competitive basis - applications will not knowingly be accepted from competitors of any existing members without their express permission.
- This club does not accept applications from consultants or individuals.
Meetings: one day, four times a year plus an optional dinner the night before each event
Maximum number of participants per membership: six